Sunday, January 11, 2009

Baby Stuff

Stephanie and I spent several hours at the oh-most-magnificent-and-venerable Babies 'R' Us in Tacoma today. It is time to start making that amazing baby registry list. We spent several hours there, and I actually learned quite a bit. I pinched my finger in a stroller pretty good trying to close the darn thing, but I eventually got it. Bottles, bibs, car seats, high chairs, play-pens (cages?), there is a lot. I looked at Steph at one point and said, "It is like we're climbing Mt. Everest in a couple of months, and we have to get a list of supplies, without really knowing what we need." Yeah, something like that. Anyway, we made a pretty comprehensive list by the time we left. When we got home, I ordered a great double stroller online, and expect it soon.

In the past week I have been able to feel the babies move on the outside. Mom has been able to feel them move for quite sometime, and it is really special for me to finally feel the two girls do flips and flops. Sometimes it is like a little dance party in there! Tonight, Stephanie actually saw someone move - their hand or elbow went right across her tummy! Wow! It is just amazing how quickly things are moving along.

No comments: